Battery Replacement The PTBT1 App display has an indicator that depicts the pen battery’s charge level. When the charge level falls below 25%, the indicator will flash red. imediately replace the battery with a new N type battery.
- In a CLEAN DRY place unscrew the pen cap in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Slide the cap and battery housing out of the pen.
- Remove the depleted battery from its housing.
- Insert a new battery into the battery housing oriented with the negative end touching the spring.
- Align the groove along the battery housing with the guide bump inside the pen case and slide the battery housing back in.
- Screw the pen cap back on in a clockwise direction. … Do not over tighten.
- Always rinse the cell and electrodes with clean water after each use.
- If the electrodes develop scaling or become dirty, clean the cell by submerging the probe end in a 1:1 solution of Lime-A-Way® and water for 5 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Do not drop, throw or otherwise strike the pen. This voids the warranty.
- Do not store the pen in a location where the ambient temperatures exceed its specified Operating/Storage Temperature limits.
Click her to go to First Page